Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lagging!

I've been lagging on keeping up with my postings!! But I have been busy drawing!!! On Facebook, one of my friends sent me a "30 Day Challenge". You're supposed to post up an assigned photo/image each day for 30 days- you know: favorite this or that, something that scares you, stuff like that. So being the artist that I am, I have a few drawings that I'm going to put into my challenge album.

Here's my self portrait for one of the days (I forget which one), but I still have to color it and add a background.

Here's a squirrel that I did for Day 25- A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then. (Yea, I was kinda "squirrelly" last year!)

I'm only on Day 05 (I have most of my day's photos ready already! Shhh, don't tell!) But it has been a very introspective project even if I do say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment